The risks associated with poor communication:
- It can make you or your business seem unprofessional.
- It can send a warning signal to your customers that you are disorganized or unreliable, which erodes trust.
- It can be time consuming.
- It can result in financial loss (lost revenue, lost assets, lost time).
- It can have serious consequences, such as injury (and/or litigation).
- It can damage relationships (with your coworkers, your community, your customers, your peers, or your suppliers).